I have a special treat today. Meghan Chomut, CFP asked me to have a chat on Facebook and it was a hoot!
We talked financial independence, lifestyle, career, debt, saving, spending and, of course, BOOKS!
The video is under 40 minutes long but we cover A LOT of ground, thanks to Meghan's great questions and casual interview style.
Click on the image below to view the video on Meghan's Facebook page:
For ease of reference, here are the reviews associated with the books I mentioned during this web-based chat:
- "Your Money or Your Life" by Vicki Robin & Joe Dominguez
- "Happy Money" by Elizabeth Dunn & Michael Norton
- "The Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey
- "Scarcity" by Sendhil Mullainathan & Eldar Shafir
- "The Millionaire Next Door" by Thomas J. Stanley
I hope you enjoyed this chat and I look forward to your comments.
Also, if you're curious to hear other interviews I've participated in, head over to the Featured In page.